Sunday 20th June 2021
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US LIVE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Theme: Fathers Day
Talk: The Men
Sunday 27th June 2021
4th Sunday after Trinity
Theme: Hearing God
Talk: Guest Speaker
2 Chronicles 7:14
"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,
and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land".
PRAYERS FOR THE WEEK
For PRAYER REQUESTS
- for Alice who is in hospital.
- for all church members who are facing challenges and going through difficult times.
- for persecuted Christians all over the world, especially those in locations where they are killed in large numbers.
- for the bereaved, for those suffering with, and the families of those who have died from, the Coronavirus.
- for the lonely, the homeless people, especially during the cold weather, and exposure to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- for St Matthews Church, faith partners and the ministry at Westfield;
for wisdom, discernment, and clear vision as we explore growth in all areas of the church that we may be united in the services of God's Kingdom
- for all those who are giving for their loved ones
- for the sick and for Those who care for them
Click this link and complete our prayer request form
NOTICES & INFORMATION
Remember to download the NHS Track and Trace App
The Church of England has revised guidance for us to follow:
Guidance for parishes
The NHS guidelines are here:
Continue to pray
for St Matthews mission and ministry as we share the love of Christ to the community around us and beyond. Pray for the sick and the bereaved.
Inquiries for Baptism and confirmation
can be sent to Rev Christy. Contact via email or on 07723 323 259. Novembers confirmation service at St John's Church has been put off until January.
Please do prayerfully consider serving as a PCC member
Please prayerfully consider
joining the Prayer Ministry Team here at St Matthews. Necessary training will be given, open to all members. This is an important act of love and support we can give each other.
Giving is part of our call to discipleship.
You can give and support the Church regularly by setting up a Standing Order for St Matthews Church.
To protect our community we no longer accept cash donations or offerings.
Kindly contact our treasurer; firstname.lastname@example.org
who can assist you in setting up a Standing Order or Direct Debit for the church.
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9:7
Facebook & Twitter:
You can now follow what's happening at St Matthews by following us on Facebook
, keep yourself right up to date!
If you would like to put any information on the notice sheet for Sunday, let Christy know in writing on the Monday prior.
Talk to Rev. Christy about:
Baptism, Wedding, Bible Study and Volunteering.
See Our Contact
page for how to get in touch